..

..

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The special wedding...London Theme ^__^

Hello everyone!!
.
yesterday i have a chance to go to wedding
.
they are my sister's friends
.
we got there around noon
.
helping them to set up the hall and getting ready for that night ^__^





this is the view from the hotel room
.
the hotel is next from Jeawpraya river, The biggest river in Thailand
.


after helping setting up the place we went to getting ready and dress up
.
my sister look beautiful in this dress ^__^
.


me in white, blue and red...same color as England flag
.




my sister and her friends
.



with the groom and the bride
.





my sis with the bride
.


Big ben
.


Me and my sis's friend, Fontip
.


Me with the bride ^__^ she look so beautiful
.


They made the wedding in London theme because The groom and the bride met in London while they study at University of bath
.







They are perfect couple ^__^
.


My sis with all of her friends
.


funny me with the funny glassed ^__^
.


cutting the wedding cake
.


The bride wearing my sister's brand's eating
.
my sister gave it to her as a gift
.
look so good on her
.


excited time for me 
.
The bride tossing the bouquet
.

guess who got it???
.
ME!!!! ^__^
.
i gave her a hug and said thank you to her ^__^
.


It's super beautiful bouquet ^__^
.


my sis want it too
.


food in the party ^__^
.



cutie yummy cup cakes
.


the bouquet
.



more picture with the bouquet
.
never be enough
.


more funny acting of my sis and her friends
.








beautiful view from the hotel in the night time ^__^
.




all of this i want to make a wish to the groom and the bride to be happy together forever and ever ^__^
.
and wish the bouquet bring me the right person ^__^ 

4 comments:

  1. Felly, The right man WILL come along and he will be so lucky. Beautiful pictures! I am so glad you had such a wonderful day. You and your sister look gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. Love and missing you, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, Thank you so much ^___^ seem like everybody happy around this time of the year...also me ^__^ and i missing christmas with your family ^__^ i will want for you to update your blog about it.

    i love you,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, beautiful wedding! Great pictures of you, your family and friends.

    I love that I got a wonderful card from you and now I can send you a Christmas card back! It may be a little late but know that we wish you a Merry Christmas!

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Merry,
    Thank you so much...i had so much fun with my sis's friends that night ^___^

    and thank you so much to thought about sending christmas card for me ^__^ i will wait for that and feeling excited now ^__^ i wish you and your family a merry christmas too.

    Love,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete