..

..

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The long flight!!

Hello again everyone
.
i come back again cos nothing much to do in the house
.
i walked to the market with my mom to buy some ingredient to make my favorite dish ever ^__^
.
it is a BIG mass in the village right now.
.
the water almost dry and it so dirty and smelly
.
we didn't completely clean outside the house yet cos my mom thing that might be better to clean after the water dry.
.






well, i want to blog about my flight a little bit
.
Rob send me at the airport at November 5th, at 7.00AM
.
my bag was over weight so we have to take some stuff out of the luggage so we don't have to pay more fee
.
i walked in to the gate at 8.20PM
.


about to landing in Chicago
.


in chicago Airport
.




first meal
.
on the chicago airport to Tokyo, Japan
.
dosen't teats good but better than nothing ^__^
.



beautiful view on the way to japan
.



my dinner is turkey sandwich
.


i was running to get this japanese in narita airport cos i have a very short time 
.
when i get back to the gate all passenger already get to the plan  (~ o ~) just on time!!
.
it's call tokyo banana....it's sooooooo GOOD >__<
.


and i got another dinner on the flight tokyo to Thailand ^__^
.
teriyaki chicken with rice...very yummy!!!
.



finally i got to my home country.
.
all of my huge luggages
.
all of them got to thailand safely including me ^__^
.


June,My friend, and my sister picked me up at the airport ^__^
.


Me and June
.


my first meal in thailand
.
my sister just thoughtful to buy me yummy noodle ^__^




i know my village look just terrible
.
it's nasty and everything
.
but in the house is ok...didn't smell skinny water or anything
.
i sleep in the nest that protect me from mosquitos(if you don't know Thailand have mosquito all year long)
.
so i am very ok now...nothing need to be worry ^__^



i miss everybody
.
feel like i have to hug you guys more

3 comments:

  1. What a journey this has been, Felly. God bless you, your family and your future. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Keep writing!

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Felly, Our prayers were answered and you got home in fine fashion. I love your pictures and the beautiful welcoming party. I know being home feels good because there is no place like home. You are loved and will never be forgotten here in the states. Keep bloging. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much this is really cheer me up ^__^ i always thinking of everyone...sometime i wish we can live next door.

    i love you,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete