..

..

Monday, December 12, 2011

Meeting my High school friends

Hello everyone, I'm back ^__^
.
was a little busy helping my family clean up around the house
.
the water just completely dry...i will update about that latter ^__^
.
last saturday, i went to meet my high school friends
.
this is the pictures of me and my sis while we walking to bus stop
.
some part of the village still filled with water so we have to wore boots
.
(Abby's green shirt fit my sister well ^__^ Thanks Abby)





me and Pat


Ploy, Won and her son Chokun, Natt

.
They are all good friends of mine ^___^
.
we went to eat at Fuji Restaurant, MBK.




Won and Ploy



won and her son


Natt, Me and Pat


appetizer
.
salmon spicy salad (Thai style) very yummy and spicy ^__^


my set is Oyster set ^__^



Grill salmon set


nagiri bento set


Terriyaki chicken set


only 1 hour
.
every gone to our belly :P


dessert served with coffee or tea ^__^




i gave them a little gift.
.
they loves it ^__^






took a picture together in Fuji



then we walked around the mall and took some pictures with nice display, christmas theme


me with green teddy christmas tree.


crazy traffic in bangkok, Thailand.


then i walked to my aunt(my mom's younger sister)'s shop
.
she soooooo happy to see me and hug me so tight ^__^
.

i am happy to get back home and meet everybody again
.
and i also miss everyone in the state
.
but i will do my best to live and will alway update it here so we still feel close and never be far ^__^
.
i miss you guys


P.S. i plan to buy the oven ^__^ i just love baking...Thump up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Felly, It is so good to see you enter back into your world with all of your friends and pick up where you left off. I am glad you are going to get oven because of the wonderful things you bake can be shared with family and friends. We do miss you, but it feels so good to see your life now and feel so connected with you still. Always love you and always near to our hearts, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Judy...i will keep update my blog because i love to read your comments ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely friends, Felly, and you brighten the world where ever you are. I love seeing your photographs...and I love you!

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Auntie Merry ^__^ i'm not good with word so i think pictures could help me explain what i try to communicate ^__^

    Thank you so much for comment...i alway wait for it ^__^

    i love you too,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete