..

..

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My sweet Christmas Memory!

Today is Christmas day
.
so i want to take this advantage to writing about my christmas experience
.
My christmas experience started when i was 5 year old
.
when i was young, i studied in christian school until mid school
.
so when it was christmas day...my school always have a fair
.
many game booth for kids to play to win the prizes 
.
They played christmas song all day while we playing games and eat yummy food that we bought from booth
.
i always love christmas day at that school because we had no class and we can play games to win prize all day long
.
but i never had real christmas experience until i got to the U.S.
.
i had chance to go to christmas party with Rob's family
.
i want to say thank you to you for always shearing 
.
i had leant from that time how and why they celebrate christmas
.
all of those memory will never happen if i don't have Rob and his family
.
they are very kind and very nice to me.
.
and this year even i am so far away and didn't joy the christmas party with the family like last 2 years
.
but i want to let you guys know that those sweet memory are still shining in my mind
.
like it just happen to me and it will alway be my sweet memory
.
i will remember all of your kindness that you had given to me
.
and for this year i want to wish you a merry christmas
.
i hope everybody enjoy christmas time with family
.
always have smile on your face like usual ^__^
.
Thank you so much again..and i love you, Felly









5 comments:

  1. Oh, Dear Felly, You have made me cry. I miss you so, especially at Christmas. You came to us at Christmas and left us at Christmas, two years later. We had our Christmas Eve dinner and did I ever need you and miss you. The true meaning of Christmas is a risen Savior that died for us so we can be covered for our sins by his blood. The manager is a place anyone can come too. So He met us where we were. Needing a Savior to forgive us for our sins. You have truly left a void in our hearts and we will always carry your precious memory with us. Thank you for this lovely post and know we love you. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Thank you so much, i am sure you have a great christmas this year...and i want to thank you again for always shearing good experience.

    i love you and your family so much,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely memories, Felly. Judy really knows how to make beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree with you Auntie Merry ^__^

    Thank you for the comment
    Love,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Felly! I miss you too! I hope you're all right! I want to wish you a happy new year!!!! I also very greatful to you for your unexpected gifts for me and my sons' girls? that was so cute and touchy! I also received your letter with picture, that was so nice from you! Thanks for comments in my blog, I still can feel you somewhere very close! I wish you all the best and may all good memories warm your heart!

    ReplyDelete