..

..

Monday, November 19, 2012

Vigeland park AKA The Nude Park

Hei!! hvordan har du det?
.
Hello!! How are you? ^__^
.
i got a beautiful and lovely day yesterday
.
i decided to shear with you guys ^__^
.
it had been wet and cold in Oslo most of the time after i get here
.
but yesterday is surprised me with a beautiful sunny day
.
so i just grabbed my camera and enjoyed shooting photo outside
.
i went to Vigeland park ^__^ a very famous park in Oslo
.
well, don't ask me about the story of this park lol i don't know
.
but all i know is they have many kool nude statues around :P
.
so let get start 
.
i took the bus No. 46 to Majorstuen station then No.20 to the park ^___^
.
quite easy!!


then here i am at the Vigelan Park
.
actually i came here for 3 time already.. 1st time Clouie took me and the 2nd time was yesterday
.


I will stop typing and let you enjoy the picture
.
(click on the picture for the bigger size ^__^)
.



Many many People today
.
no wonder cos it's super beautiful day ^__^





This is the most famous one ^__^
.
the angry boy stumping his feet
.












This is my favourite one ^___^
.
the boy and the girl face look so real and soooo cute >__<






I love this picture ^__^ sweet.isn't it?







i got a classic shot ^__^ so sweet
.
(thank you though, im by myself in the park!!) ~_~"






mE!! Yea!!!!







even though it's very cold outside like 0 degree celsius but Norwegian people still eating ice cream O_O Amazing!!! (for me)


after i finished walked around the park
.
i met Mherose my aupair friend
.
we went to eat burger king and talk for a while it was good to see some friend ^__^
.
 then i left to asian shop to get some stuff then i went home ^___^


Oslo city...the view not far from my host's house

and my dear host family baked a brownie today
.
and they kindly gave me a piece to try ^__^ Tusen Takk


That's about it for my happy beautiful day in Oslo
.
i will see you next time
.
hade bra!!

To the visitor on my blog(that i don't know)
every pictures in this blog took by mE, Felly.
if anybody need to use the picture for any reason
Please kindly asking me for a permission before using. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. The Vigeland, is a most revealing park!!! Very Interesting and certainly artistic statues. Thank you for sharing the up close and personnel pictures of the sites in Oslo. We are thankful for you today on America's Thanksgiving day and always so good to know that you are well and happy. Always love , Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy ^___^ it will be fun if you join me in oslo ^___^

    ReplyDelete