..

..

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Superies Duperies busy life ^__^

Hello every one!!! Long time no see :P
.
like i said that i am very busy around this time
.
not event have time to turn on my computer for 4 days already
.
i had checked email from my phone sometime
.
so i want to do a very quite update what had been happening with my life right now
.
first of all Tal just got here in Thailand to visit her friends and family for 3 week
.
i would like to see her as much as i can because she will be back soon and she is the only one best friend that i have...we didn't see each other more than 3 years so it's good and happy to see her again.
.
i had an appointment with dentist yesterday and the dentist took my 2 teeth out. 
.
it's still hurt now but i will be alright ^__^


another big news is My sister already open her own shop last monday
.
The shop is in a cool  mall called "Terminal 21"
.
a lot of customer and her business going super well ^__^
.
she is very happy and i am happy with her
.
i've been helping my sister everyday at her shop after she opened
.








The same day that my sis open her shop
.
it was a very good day because i met one of my old old friend
.
i didn't see her more than 5 years i'm sure
.
she is very nice and she came to my sister's shop and had talk to me for 3 hours
.
it's was nice to see her again


i really really miss you guys and always wondering how is everybody
.
please feel free to send me an email
.
i would like to hear some news from you
.
i will try to up date again soon and i hope you guy doing very well
.
Love, Tee Tinie Felly

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shop. I am so happy for your sister and wish her much success. I know you are enjoying helping her. You look beautiful! Your blogs alway make me miss you. You are always our sweet Felly and will always will be in my heart. I love you, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Judy said! What a beautiful blog, shop and Felly!!! I am always glad to get news from Thailand. All is well in Atlanta, just missing Kate but busy with up coming birthdays, grandchildren: Keegan (3rd), Emily (5th) and William 18(th).

    Love you,

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy and Auntie Merry,
    and my sister said Thank you to you too that to wish her good about her new shop....i still come to the shop to help my sister everyday. enjoy talking to customer but sometime is so tired cos we have to open at 10AM and close at 10PM and this mall is so far from our house but yeah i am happy to help my sister...she gave me some money to helping her though ^__^ that's good!!!

    so i wishing everybody doing great over there also ^__^ and send you a lot of love from here, Thailsnd ^__^

    miss you much,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete