..

..

Sunday, December 15, 2013

13.12.13 need some change want somr funky me!!

Friday night i did some thing kinda crazy haha
.
i decide to have a very short hair so i just cut it!!
.
my dear friend, Nittaya helped me to get it done...she never cut hair before but whatever will happen i don't care :P it's just hair!! it will grow and long again so No fear!! hahaha i cut the front part myself and Nittaya cut the back part that i couldn't see.
.
well, let see what i turn to be ^0^
.
let me know how do you like my new hairstyle ^-^
.
miss and love,
Felly

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have recognized you in these pictures.Your new haircut is so different than any way you have worn your hair, but you are always adorable! I am sure it will be fun and easy, but ears will get cold in Oslo!! Love all the great pictures you have blogged. My eye sight is blurry because I just had surgery on my eyes. I will revisit your blog so i can look at more detail soon. Enjoy your new family and your new hair style. We will miss you this Christmas, but you are never to far from our hearts. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete