..

..

Friday, June 21, 2013

Nice to meet you again Stockholm!

i had visited Stockholm, Sweden last 2 week
.
after my 2nd time there i think stockholm is one of my favourite city ^__^
.
they are so many things to do and so many beautiful detail in every conner of the city
.
so i hope you enjoy all the pictures
.
i took all of this from my phone
.
i really enjoy taking photo with my phone so far
^_^



it was really warm there 25 C degree is already kinda hot for scandinavian countries ^0^






Yummy!!!


walking around old town 
.
and still love my camera ^3^


very charming city, isn't it?


Loving my red TOMS >..<









never forget my Mr. Rabbit >__< he got a friend now
.
her name is Ms. Sugar eyes


sweden also femost about cookie and sweet ^__^
.
and this chocolate pie is just amazing
.
i'm not a sweet tooth but this one is FOR REAL it's GOOOOD 







miss and love Felly

2 comments:

  1. O how I loved our Skype time last night! I love seeing what you are seeing through your beautiful photographs and I absolutely love the picture of you on this blog!!! Enjoy your vacation. Looking forward to next blog. Offer still holds for Disney land! Love you so, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, i'm so happy to skype wiht you and Louis too...^__^ and so glad you enjoy the pictures ^__^ i will be upload more for the summer ^0^ and Thank you sooooooooo much for the offer... you are too sweet and so kind to me but i don't think i want to spend all day in the disney land though >__< but thank you so much again.

    Love you much,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete