..

..

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Judy ^__^

Judy, I want to use my blog to say Happy birthday to you
.
and wish you to have the best birthday
.
hope this year will be the best year for you
.
healthy, wealthy and lucky in every thing that you will do





this is the first time that you tough me to bake
.
it's a christmas eve's night
.
we baked a cake for a christmas party at Nana's house
.
i believe we baked an apricot cake and it's tastes sooooo good
.
i always miss you and miss baking, cooking and visit you
.
i wish one day i will have a chance to go back so we can create amazing meal from your amazing kitchen ^___^





Happy birthday again Judy
love you much,
Felly






2 comments:

  1. Dearest Felly, My birthday was lovely. I spent the day with Abby working in her classroom , had wonderful long, birthday telephone call from Chad and as you know, over 2 and half hour Skype call from Rob a couple days ago. Anytime a mother gets to spend that much time with her children it is a great day. Yes, your blog has touched my heart again. It makes me miss you even more. I marvel at your cooking abilities and all the lovely thing you made in my kitchen. You look so beautiful and you have my grandmother's apron on. What wonderful smells and delicious food came out of that kitchen when you where here. Thank you for my birthday blog. Like you, I hope one day we can do this again. I love and miss you, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful post and how creative of you to make Judy a virtual birthday on her birthday. I'm charmed by you. :)

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete