..

..

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie Marry!!!

It's June 8th,
.
and it's Auntie Marry's Birthday
.
i want to wish her to have a great birthday
.
hope she have a greatest year
.
healthy and happy in every single day
.
wish everything that she want to do complete smoothly just the way she want
.
and lucky in every thing she touch!!!


this picture took by Rob on Christmas 2009
.
she didn't know that Rob was taking a picture
.
but her face always have a smile
.
That's the first time i met her and i know that this lady is very kind
.
and she is very kind and very comfortable to talk to

I love you Auntie Marry,
Felly


2 comments:

  1. Sweet memories, Felly. You are so very special to remember. My family loves and miss you and you, too, are so special. Merry will love this blog! Always in my heart, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felly, you touched my heart the very first time I met you and you still do. Thank you for your kind words, your sweet spirit and your best quality that you always give to others. I am so happy that you are in my life. You made my birthday, happy.

    Thank you,

    Auntie Merry (I love you.)

    ReplyDelete