..

..

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pick up my grandma from the south ^__^

Hello everyone!!!
.
looooooooong time no see!!
.
i'm quite busy so far and many thing had happened around this time.
.
so here i am...show up to update some part of my life ^__^

last weekend i went to Nokornsithummarat province(it's a province in the south) with my sister to pick up my grandmother


we got there early in the morning 
.
be hide me is a market
.




my sister ^__^



2 of my cousin...the boy names Chack, the girl names Pear



Raining make everything feel fresh ^__^




Mw and my Aunt




i really like this picture
.
she always pick some flower and put n her mouth every time we walked around
.









some fruit that can't find in Bangkok
.
small so gooood and very sour
.





way to local market
.
i love local market because they always have my favorite food
.
i ate a lot that day and i got food poison when i got to BKK :( 
.
just got better today
.


Thai milk tea
.
>__< 
i love it
.
not thing better then sip thai tea and look out of the beautiful view in the front



silly pant that i borrow from my grandma 
.
i wanted to ware it to make myself look like local people :P
.
so funny!!


a lot of fish in the stream 





me with my grandma
.
look like she hate me but don't get her wrong she just don't like taking picture!! lol



we went to the temple that late morning
.
it's 5/5/55(Buddisht year is 2555) so we do thing to bring luck to us ^__^





Beautiful view on the way to the temple




poor little puppy at the temple









it's very beautiful trip because i didn't go there for a long time
.
people, the smell, food and everything still the same never change
.
i love this place...i might save money and come to build the house and stay here when i'm old >_< 
.
My grandma stay with my family now
.
i will send her back when ever she want to go back ^__^
.
but i am sure that she don't want to stay in BKK too long cos it's a lot better life to live in the south 
.
^__^

i still miss everybody in the U.S. 
.
i wish everybody doing great!!
.
LOVE AND MISS YOU A LOT!!


'lil Felly ^o^

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Felly, It is so good to hear from you. I used to always like going to my grandparents house, too. They always made me feel so special. Thank you for sharing all the pictures of the south and the way your grandmother lives there. I hope you are doing well. We need to skype, soon. Always remembering you. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i was young, my mom and my dad always took me to visit My grandparents in the south....they always too happy too see us and my grandma still be the same. I am sure everybody have a special moment with grandparent..it's an easy but wonderful feeling. ^__^

    I love you to Judy,
    Felly

    P.S. Say hi and give Louis a BIG hug for me please ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing and hearing about your trip to the South. The country side is lovely and your family a delight to virtually visit with. (I think your grandmother is adorable and so are you in those silk pants!)

    Has all the damage from the flood been repaired? I think of you often and love hearing from you through teetinietime.

    Much love,

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Auntie Merry, I always miss you also and always visit your blog...was thinking of Kate the other day ^__^ how she like korea so far? it's a nice country and i want to visit there too.

    Love you much,
    Felly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate is really enjoying her life in Korea, Felly. She is learning a lot about being a good teacher and hopefully using that knowledge to advance the children in her classroom as well as herself. I am sure it would delight her if you could visit! We hope she will get to come home in August for our weeks summer vacation at the beach.

    Terr and I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with Nana. With Judy and Louis we all had dinner at Hugh and Natalie's one night then back again the next night at Springland. It was such a sweet time together.

    It makes me happy that you keep up with my family through Chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete