..

..

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Dear Cat, Lucky.


one of my oldest cat, Lucky, that i really love. we got her in 2002.
.
she's quite old and sick...unfortunately she passed aways last Feb 12th, 2012
.
she love laying on my belly and be near people
.
she is a kindness cat and so cute. we always call her "Mommy Lucky"
.
the sadness thing is i didn't be there when she was passing away
.
i was busy and working at my sister's shop
.
i'm not even have a chance to see her or say good bye
.

i am so sad but it's a natural of life.
.
she is the best pet i ever had and she will be in my memory forever
.
RIP Mommy Lucky 2002 - 2012





1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, Felly, but again you make me smile when I saw her sweet paw. We still have Allie, but not sure how long. My heart goes out to you. I know you miss her. Loving you still, Judy

    ReplyDelete