..

..

Monday, November 21, 2011

Update Flooding in Thailand

Hello everyone
.
i have an update about flooding around my house.
.
this morning i got an email from my sister
.
she send me a picture of my family's house 
.
this picture took yesterday by my sister.
.
she went to check the house if everything ok and the pet are ok
.
it still a lot of water around the house and all of my family member can't move in yet
.
all of my parents still in the south with my grand mom and my sister living with my aunt in bangkok
.
so this is the picture that my sis took...this 1 month after my family move out.
.

.
water is around 1.5 M high or if you stan in the water...it will be around your hip
.
it's so sad too see my house like this.
.
i still don't know what i will do, where i will live when i get to Thailand
.
it's un expectable

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and wishing you well. You are quality.

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is better by the time you get there and you find your family well and happyly back in their home.
    I hate to say that because we are going to miss you so very much. You have made the past two years so plesant! I love you, Felly.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Auntie Merry and Nana...i will miss you guys so so much...it feel so weird cos i'm happy to see my family but also feel so sad to leaving all my friends and every body that i feel like my family in the u.s. :(

    ReplyDelete