..

..

Monday, October 17, 2011

Flooding in Thailand

i have been watching the news about big flood in Thailand
.
i knew that so many provinces are in a bad situation
.
and i talked to my sister to make sure that my family and my pets are ok.
.
early last week My sister send me the picture of the front of my family's house
.
it's not too high and not get in to my house yet
.
so i'm not really worry much
.

(this picture took on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011)


and then my sister email me again to tell me that the water is getting higher and higher
.
(This picture took on Friday, October 14th, 2011)


last weekend, on saturday 15th,2011
.
my sister called me and told me that the water keep getting higher
.
and it almost get in to the house
.
the water in front of my house is around 1M. high
.
and she felt it's not safe to stay at the house
.
that will  be no food supplied and not much shop or grocery can open around the village
.
i am kinda worry about them and especially my parents don't want to move any where else
.
they worry about the house i understand
.
my sister will keep sending me news and i hope everything will be ok over there.





7 comments:

  1. Felly, I am so sorry. You must be sick with worry. Is there anything we can do to help? You and your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much auntie Merry...now i just wait for news from my sister...i think the situation in my village still the same...my sister will call me if it getting worst...i will keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felly, I hope you have heard some good news,today. Hopefully the water is receding and the clean up will not be to hard. Send your family our concern for them and we will be praying for this situation. I love the song and the photos of you on the right side of this blog. Beautiful, as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Judy, i will tell my family that you guys are concern about them...thank you so so much.i am sure they are doing ok right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felly, we know what the water can do from
    the flood that took Uncle Kenneth's home. about chest high on him. Cleanup took lots of time from lots of volunteers. They will be in our thoughs and prayes.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Nana...i still haven't get any news after last saturday...i assume that everything still find and in control ^__^
    i knew about uncle Kenneth's home...i hope my family's home won't get in to that bad situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still thinking about you and your family, Felly. Just wanted you to know.

    My love,

    Auntie Merry

    ReplyDelete